Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Rage

Incoherent rage, to be more precise. I don't know how or, for that matter, why Cam keeps thinking up new ways to piss me off but I'll be damned if I'm going to let that friggin' Chuwero get away with it. He knew I didn't want to have to post more than once a week and now he goes and posts three goddamn times in the last week. Not only that but he's done this thing where he ends each post with some quote, knowing damn well I'd have to start doing the same. And, and! he stole my joke about that shark repeller doo-dad and he corrected his typo of burrito so I can't make fun of it now. rrrrraaaaaggggghhhhhh!!!!!
Cam's not the only thing pissing me off lately, though. I also wish I'd never heard the song "Green Grass and High Tides" which I have deliberately not linked in order to spare others the same annoyance. I've resigned myself to never beating the goddamn song on expert in Rock Band but why, oh why did I waste my time beating the 44 preceding songs?

It's like you're begging me to hate you

No comments: